Summer just got SWEETER!!
Cold Brew with Sweet Cream Recipe:
First you'll need to brew up cold brew using the below instructions. New to cold brew? Try our Medium Roast blend first for a smooth brew.
- Using the ratio 1:7, you will use one pound of coarse grind size coffee and add 34 oz of water. When preparing cold brew, you want to use higher volumes because the coffee will absorb a lot of water. Next, place both ingredients in your favorite jug and let it sit at room temperature.
- Time is a key factor in this brewing method and requires patience. You will need to let it sit and steep for at least 16 hours.
- After the time is up, filter the coffee using a V60 or a Chemex filter for a clean finish
- Refrigerate immediately after filtering. Drink within the next two weeks. As time passes, it will oxidize and the flavor will not be pleasant.
- Feel free to experiment with different ratios and brewing times. Some people like it as strong 1:5, but filtered after 8 hours. There are endless combinations of grind size, brewing time and ratios that you can try.
Sweet Cream Directions:
Sweet cream is incredibly easy to make! Our recipe is not flavored, but if you want to add a touch of syrup like vanilla, caramel or hazelnut, simply add 1-1/2 tablespoons of syrup to your cup before adding in your cold brew. You can also mix in the syrup into the heavy cream.
To make your sweet cream, mix half a cup of 2% milk or condensed milk with half a cup of heavy cream. Whip until your desired level of froth is achieved. That's it! Add your syrup of choice (homemade or store bought) to your cup, fill 3/4 up with cold brew, and then top with sweet cream.
Try More Recipes
White Chocolate Latte
Espresso is not necessary to make this sweet brew. Simply substitute any of your favorite blends.
French Hot Chocolate Coffee
French Hot Chocolate combines the best of both worlds to create a concoction of amazing flavors.
Orange Mocha Coffee
Enjoy summer all year long with this summertime favorite recipe that will remind you of sunshine.