Employee Feature: Meet Kimia
We always love to feature our customers, but today we are going to feature one of Koffee Kult's own employees, Kimia.
Kimia is our graphic design intern and Gen Z specialist!
1. How did you first learn about Koffee Kult?
I actually was searching for coffee shops to work for and I searched "best coffee companies" and Koffee Kult came up as the top result and I was like "ding! ding! ding!" and here we are!
2. What's your favorite aspect of working at Koffee Kult?
One of my favorite aspects is the community of the company itself. The people that I have worked with have been just such lovely people and I truly do think the people you work with can really change the vibe of work and I'm really lucky to get such amazing people.
3. What are three words to describe Koffee Kult coffee?
Good with everything
4. Tough question, but what is your favorite Koffee Kult blend?
Ok this is hard but I think I'm going to have to stick with the Dark Roast. You can do everything with it, even add it to some baking recipes and just elevate your cakes or just mix some creamer in and have a lil cup in the morning.
5. Even harder, what is your favorite Koffee Kult single origin?
SUMATRA, literally any coffee that has cupping notes of chocolate has got me in the bag.
6. What have you gained from working at Koffee Kult?
I've gained a lot of knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes of a coffee company, and especially in this case how hands-on everything is. Technical wise, I've learned a lot about how to just be an overall better graphic designer and work my programs better to make the best final products!
7. We need to know: what's your favorite coffee hack or trick to brewing the perfect cup?
Ok so recently what I do is make some cold brew with the Dark Roast and when I'm on the go or in a rush I'll mix cold brew with a chocolate protein shake to give the iced mocha feel, but also keep me full for long!
8. What do you pair your coffee with?
Literally anything, I had it with tacos the other day. But my recent have been either a breakfast sandwich or some sort of pastries like I'll have a cold brew and then get a cake pop to add some sweetness without ruining the amazing taste of the coffee itself.
9. Coffee quote to live by: go!
"Everything gets better with coffee."