1) Skip the sugar packet and add a drop or two of your extract of choice. Feeling adventurous? Add a drop of coconut extract. Looking for a kick of vanilla? Add a few drops of vanilla beans extract.
2) Great coffee does not need much. If you're looking to stick to the basics, but still want to add a bit more flavor, add a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg to spice it up.
3) Ice cubes? Try coffee ice cubes! Watered down iced coffee is the worst. Avoid it by adding coffee ice cubes to the mix and when your coffee ice cubes melt, more coffee will be released!
4) Skip the milk and try sweetened condensed milk! Add some sugar and cardamom to make it a thai iced coffee.
5) Add salt. Yes, you heard us correctly...salt. Salt can reduce coffee bitterness. Koffee Kult coffee should not be bitter when brewed, but adding a pinch of salt to your coffee when brewing it can result in a smoother cup of coffee. Try it and let us know what you think!