Who doesn’t love a cool, refreshing coffee drink on a hot afternoon?
If you are like most, you probably love iced-coffee drinks, but dread spending ridiculous prices on them. Luckily, anything that coffee shops make, you can make better - with the help of Koffee Kult coffee, of course.
One very tasty, easy coffee drink to make with Koffee Kult's rich coffee beans is a toasted coconut mocha. Yum!
Our professionals at Koffee Kult have made the perfect example for you to follow. If your beverage does not look as professionally-made as ours, don't fret! It is still bound to taste absolutely delicious.
- ¼ cup Dark Chocolate Syrup
- 1 tsp Coconut Extract
- 16 ounces’ Hot Kofeee Kult Coffee
- ½ cup Milk (regular, coconut or almond, mix it up)
- ½ cup Toasted Coconut
- and Whipped Cream to top it off
- In your favorite coffee mug, stir together the chocolate syrup and coconut extract. Coat the bottom of your mug with a nice, thick chocolate-coconut layer.
- Proceed by pouring a freshly brewed cup of Koffee Kults 100% Arabic coffee into your coated mug.
- Top your coffee with whipped cream.
- Now enjoy!
It’s as easy as that. You will have enough ingredients to make this delicious drink over and over again without spending a ton of money at your local coffee shop. After all, everything tastes better when you make it yourself.
If you have a favorite coffee drink recipe of your own that you make from home with Koffee Kult coffee beans, feel free to share it with fellow coffee lovers!