The fall season is here, and what better way to make the transition from summer to fall then with a pumpkin spice latte. You’ve had a good year though and deserve something more than that traditional fall season classic. That’s why we’re sharing how we make the premium coffee lovers pumpkin spice latte milkshake. It’s time this great fall classic got the dessert treatment it deserves.
What you’ll need:
- Milk - Half of a Cup (1/2 cup)
- Pumpkin Puree - Quarter of a cup (1/4 cup)
- Pumpkin Spice - Half a teaspoon (1/2 tsp.)
- Vanilla Extract - Half a teaspoon (1/2 tsp.)
- Your favorite Koffee Kult coffee - Half Cup (1/2 cup)
- Vanilla Ice Cream - One and a half cups (1&1/2 cups)
- Caramel - Go nuts! You deserve all the caramel you want
- Whipped Cream - Refer to caramel
- Cinnamon Stick - If you feel like spicing things up
Grab your blender and combine the ice cream, milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract and Koffee Kult premium coffee, and blend until smooth.
Following, drizzle the inside of a large glass with caramel, pour your concoction into the glass add whipped cream to your liking and add more caramel to satisfy those taste buds. Feeling fancy? Throw a cinnamon stick in there for the finishing touch.
You’ll be getting a classic with a twist with this pumpkin spice latte milkshake.
The total time you will need to complete this recipe is ten minutes as this recipe will make one milkshake.