Pairing the right food with dark roast coffee is no easy feat; if you choose something too bold, the flavors clash, and if you choose something too mild, the taste of the food gets completely lost. Due to the intense nature of the dark roast coffee from Koffee Kult, it makes it that much harder to choose the perfect complementary food to serve with it.
Luckily, Koffee Kult is here to save the day; simply keep this food pairing cheat sheet on hand and you will never have to stress about what to serve with your dark roast coffee again.
Chocolate Pairings. Who doesn’t love chocolate? The following chocolate treats will go hand-in-hand perfectly with your dark roast coffee from Koffee Kult.
- Chocolate-Dipped Fruit. Delicious when paired with dark-roast coffee, tart chocolate-covered cherries add an extra kick of flavor.
- Chocolate Cake. Specifically, chocolate mousse cake is always a crowd-pleaser when paired with any roast from Koffee Kult.
- Dark Chocolate. This one is a no-brainer; pair your dark roast coffee with some dark chocolate bars and call it a day.
Baked Goods. Considering that most baked goods were made with the intention of being paired with dark roast coffee, you can’t go wrong with any of the following baked goods.
- Coffee Breads. If the name doesn’t sell you on how delicious this pairing will be, then simply pair it with our dark roast coffee and see for yourself.
- Have you ever tried the magic of a mocha-flavored doughnut before? If you answered no, then it is time to change that.
- Take your cup of Koffee Kult coffee to the next level by pairing it with a warm, chocolate croissant.