Fall will be upon us before we know it. Soon enough, we will be switching out our iced coffee for a warmer option.
Luckily, summer is not over yet. Keep your iced coffee from getting boring with these five tricks from Koffee Kult that are guaranteed to make your iced coffee taste even better.
- Almond or Vanilla Extract. Do you have a sweet tooth? Before you reach for the sugar, drop a little bit of pure almond or vanilla extract in your iced coffee. This trick will make sure you get your sweet fix without the added sugar.
- Spice up your iced coffee – literally. A little dash of cinnamon goes a long way; just sprinkle a little but into your drink and it will taste like a completely new cup of iced coffee.
- Coffee Ice Cubes. Since we know you would never want to waste any coffee from Koffee Kult, turn those extra drops of coffee into ice cubes instead! Simply pour the leftover coffee into an ice cube tray and put it in the freezer, and use it in your next iced coffee.
- Fruit. If you think that fruit doesn’t belong in iced coffee – then think again. Add a touch of citrus flavor to your drink with lemon, lime, or orange slices. You can also throw a few fresh berries in there if you want to mix it up a bit.
- Mint Leaves. The best way to add some zest to your iced coffee from Koffee Kult is to mix in some mint leaves. This will give your iced coffee new life until it is time to switch to a warmer drink in the fall.