This Koffee Kult favorite is the perfect transition into the pumpkin season! Koffee Kult Pumpkin Coffee Cake pairs perfectly with a fresh-brewed cup of any of our special blends. Filled with wonderful pumpkin flavor and topped with your favorite coffee beans, this delightful treat will make everyone want to gather around the table.
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Bake: 30 minutes + cooling time
- 9 servings
- 1 packaged of pound cake mix
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 6 tablespoons of water
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ cup walnuts or pecans (optional)
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the cake ingredients one by one, and mix until batter is thick. Use a whisk or beat on low speed.
- Pour the pumpkin batter into a greased 9x9 baking pan.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the topping ingredients and mix with a fork.
- Spread the topping on the pumpkin cake batter in the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes – insert a toothpick into the center of the cake; if the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is done baking!
- Let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!