Fall is the perfect season to get out and explore! Hiking trips, apple picking, and even getting lost in a corn maize! The fall weather is so inviting to getting outdoors and making your own adventure! Take these coffee almond butter granola bars with you on your next weekend excursions. Much healthier than store bought granola bars and packed with healthy carbs and fats, these granola bars will keep you full so you can be out in nature longer.
These coffee almond butter granola bars are not just for fueling weekend adventures in the woods though. They are also the perfect afternoon snack. With a boost from the ground coffee, these granola bars will help you stay alert and energized throughout the day. Not to mention they also taste amazing! These granola bars have a tendency of disappearing quickly, because they are just that good!
They are also a breeze to make! Just one big bowl, a few ingredients and a pan to form them in. No cooking required! 5 minutes of preparation is all you need. If you haven't checked out our tips on making coffee almond butter, be sure to check them out.
1/2 cup coffee almond butter, softened
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup rolled oats (old fashion oats)
1/2 cup cashews, unsalted
1/2 cup almonds, unsalted
1/2 cup sunflower seeds, unsalted
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, unsalted
2-3 tbs. cacao nibs
1/2 tsp. salt
- Soften the almond butter by microwaving it for 15-20 seconds until it is very easy to stir. Add the honey and stir together.
- Add the rolled oats, cashews, almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs, and salt to the coffee almond butter and honey mixture.
- Stir well until all the nuts and seeds are covered with the almond butter and honey mixture.
- Add the nut and almond butter mixture to a glass 8X8 (or whatever size you have) casserole dish. Using slightly wet hands, press the mixture out into one uniform consistency.
- Place in the fridge for at least 20 minutes before cutting into at least 8 servings.
- Enjoy with your favorite Koffee Kult coffee!