Here at Koffee Kult, we know that there is no better way to kick start your day other than with a nice, freshly brewed cup of Arabica coffee.
One of the most widely consumed types of coffee in the world, it doesn’t matter if you drink coffee all the time, or just save it for when you need an extra boost to get going in the morning; Arabica coffee can do wonders for your levels of success.
Don’t believe us? Then simply check out these five reasons why Arabica coffee drinkers are more likely to succeed.
- They are more physical. There’s a reason why caffeine is in most commercial fat burning supplements; caffeine helps raise your metabolism as well as increase the oxidation of fatty acids, both of which drastically help get rid of fat. Not only that, but a cup of Arabica coffee in the morning will increase your adrenaline level, thus significantly enhancing your physical performance, whether it be at the gym in getting to work early.
- They have fewer health risks. Not only will coffee from Koffee Kult help keep you more physically active, but it will also help keep you healthy in the long run. According to some studies, Arabica coffee drinkers have lower chances of developing liver cancer, cirrhosis, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, colon cancer, and Cardiovascular disease. We don’t know about you, but that sounds like a recipe for success to us!
- They earn more money. Let’s face it, coffee drinkers are go-getters. Every cup of coffee helps bring them one step closer to getting the job done, whether it be hopping up in the morning to make the bed, or meeting that deadline at work. In fact, in one study done in the United Kingdom, it revealed that coffee drinkers earn 2,000 pounds more than those who drink tea. So if you want to start seeing the cash roll in, then make sure to reach for a cup of Arabica coffee in the morning.
- They are smarter. Hey, we here at Koffee Kult don’t just love coffee because it keeps us more awake; we love coffee because it allows us to work at a faster and higher level. This is because the caffeine in your Arabica coffee blocks the adenosine in your brain, otherwise known as an inhibitory transmitter. In other words, once cup of coffee with your breakfast in the morning can improve your reaction time, increase your memory levels, and do wonders for your overall cognitive function.
- They are happier. It has been proven by multiple studies that drinking caffeine will cause you to have lower levels of depression. A Harvard study revealed that drinking Arabica coffee lowers the suicide risk in men and women by 50 percent, and lowers your chances of being depressed by 10 percent. Now that is truly something to be happy about!